Brisbane City – Open Evening
- When: Wednesday 6th September 2017
- Time: 6:30pm
- Where: Brisbane Private Hospital, Level 8, 259 Wickham Terrace, Brisbane QLD 4000
Come along to our open evening for a detailed insight into the processes and procedures involved in fertility treatments.
Topics to be discussed:
- Factors affecting fertility and common causes of infertility
- Fertility treatment options available
- Overview of costs and medicare/private health insurance
- Optional tour of our facilities and laboratory. This is a unique opportunity for you and your partner to see first hand some of the behind the scenes work that we do.
You will have the opportunity to ask questions to our specialists, nurses, scientists and friendly staff in a relaxed and informative environment. We can assure that you will not feel any pressure to begin treatment.
Please note: children under the age of 16 are not permitted in the laboratory.