What to expect when you’re not expecting
- When: Saturday 11th May 2019
- Time: 9:00am – 11:00am
- Where: Sunnybank Private Specialist Centre, Suite 33, Level 2, 245 McCullough Street, Sunnybank Qld 4109
Join our team of nurses and scientists for an exclusive guided tour of our new clinic and state-of-the-art laboratory.
During the tour, you will receive insights and a deeper understanding of the inner-workings involved in making your dream of parenthood a reality.
These free get-togethers help take the guesswork out of fertility and pregnancy delay, with advice from our team of nurses, scientists and an opportunity for a one-on-one chat with our specialists.
Along with answering any questions you may have, we will also discuss topics such as:
- How to maximise chances of falling pregnant
- Factors affecting fertility and common causes of infertility
- Fertility treatment options for couples and single women
- Costs and Medicare/private health insurance
- Payment plan options
Assuring you will Leave with a wealth of knowledge and advice to help you make the best decision to suit your personal circumstances, and set you on the right path towards parenthood.
*Light refreshments will be provided.
Please note: children aged under 16 are not allowed in the laboratory.