Melbourne City – Open Evening
- When: Wednesday 11th October 2017
- Time: 6:30pm
- Where: Ground Floor, 493 St Kilda Road, Melbourne VIC 3004
If trying to conceive is taking longer than expected, come to our FREE Open Evening.
These free get-togethers help take the guesswork out of problems with falling pregnant and aim to assure couples that they are not alone, so come along and discover how we can help.
Get advice and have an exclusive one-on-one chat with our specialist Dr Roshan Shamon, nurses, scientists and friendly staff in a relaxed and informative environment.
We will discuss such topics as:
- How to maximise chances of falling pregnant
- Factors affecting fertility and common causes of infertility
- Fertility treatment options for couples and single women
- Costs and Medicare/private health insurance
There’s also an optional tour of our clinic, including the laboratory. This is a unique, behind-the-scenes insight, into how we can help couples and single women realise their dream of having a baby. Please note: children aged under 16 are not allowed in the laboratory.
We can assure that you will not feel any pressure to begin treatment. You can trust us to thoroughly assess your situation and tailor a plan that puts you on the right path towards parenthood.
We are here to support you and ensure you maximise your chances of starting a family.
*Light refreshments will be provided.