What to expect when you’re not expecting
- When: Tuesday 12th February 2019
- Time: 6:30pm
- Where: Ground Floor, 493 St Kilda Road, Melbourne VIC 3004
Trying to conceive is taking longer than expected?
Let us help take the guesswork out of fertility and pregnancy delay. Join us at our FREE event and benefit from a one-on-one chat with our specialist, Dr Matthew Lau, and advice from our team of nurses and scientists.
Along with answering any questions you may have, we will also discuss topics such as:
- How to maximise chances of falling pregnant
- Factors affecting fertility and common causes of infertility
- Fertility treatment options for couples and single women
- Costs and Medicare/private health insurance
- Payment plan options
Assuring you will Leave with a wealth of knowledge and advice to help you make the best decision to suit your personal circumstances, and set you on the right path towards parenthood.
*Light refreshments will be provided.
Please note: children aged under 16 are not allowed in the laboratory.