For your convenience we are located in the growing region of Melbourne’s northern suburbs, within a short walking distance (approx. 10 minutes) from the RMIT University campus and the University Hill Medical Centre
How to get there
We understand how important it is to be able to get to somewhere without worrying about how to get there. We have this covered for you!
If using public transport:
- We are located on the number 86 tram line on Plenty Road and tram stop 70 – Clements Drive/Plenty Road.
- The Plenty Road/Jane Field Drive bus stop is a two-minute walk from the clinic, with a number of bus routes available including: 382, 383, 566 and 955.
If you’re driving:
- Free parking is available on Graduate Road, which is a two-minute walk from the clinic.
- Free three-hour parking is also available at the Coles car park on 224 Plenty Road, which is a five-minute walk from the clinic.
- Convenient access off the M80 ring road.
For All Patients: Important Information on Victorian Legislation
The Assisted Reproductive Treatment Act came into effect in 2010 and it affects any form of IVF treatment in Victoria. This means that you and your partner must provide City Fertility Centre in Bundoora or Melbourne with a Criminal Record Check and a completed application form for a Child Protection Order Check before beginning or continuing your treatment.
Please contact our Patient Services team on 1300 781 483 (Melbourne) or 1300 483 232 (Bundoora) so we can assist you on how to complete the relevant police checks and child protection orders.
Find out more about our Melbourne Bundoora clinic
Melbourne Bundoora IVF and Fertility Services