Dr Vadim Mirmilstein
PH: 1300 733 344 | FAX: (03) 9639 2771
MBBS (Hons), FRANZCOG, MREPROMED
- East Melbourne
LeveL 2, Suite 1, 182 Victoria Parade, East Melbourne, VIC 3002
- Point Cook Super Clinic
Shop 101, Point Cook Town Centre, Cnr Broadwalk Blvd and Dunnings Road, Point Cook, VIC 3030
- Mc Kinnon Hill Medical Centre
86 McKinnon Road, McKinnon, VIC 3204
Dr Vadim Mirmilstein provides complete continuity of care in all aspects of female and male infertility treatment through to delivery of the baby.
Dr Mirmilstein works primarily in:
- IVF and fertility care.
- General gynaecology and advanced laparoscopic surgery.
Dr Mirmilstein trained as an obstetrician and gynaecologist at the Royal Women’s Hospital in Melbourne, where he then completed a Fellowship in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery. Dr Mirmilstein also holds a Master of Reproductive Medicine from the University of NSW.
He has more than 15 years of experience in obstetrics and gynaecology. He currently works and has admitting rights at The Royal Women’s Hospital and Frances Perry House, St Vincent’s, Epworth Freemasons and The Avenue private hospitals.
Dr Mirmilstein is an experienced surgeon with special clinical interest and expertise in all aspects of female and male infertility, including age-related infertility, polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) and poor responders, endometriosis and pelvic pain. He performs most of his operations, including myomectomies and hysterectomies, via the laparoscopic (“keyhole”) approach.
Awards and achievements:
- Member of the Fertility Society of Australia (FSA).
- Member of the Australasian Gynaecological Endoscopy and Surgery Society (AGES).
- Fellow of the Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (FRANZCOG).
Other languages spoken: Russian, Ukrainian.
Get to know your doctor
- I grew up in… Ukraine and moved to Australia in 1999.
- I start my day… watching the news, having a cup of coffee and planning my day.
- When I am not working… I love spending time with my family and friends.
- I wish I could… help all my patients with fertility issues fall pregnant.
- Most people don’t know that… I started my gynaecology training very early in my career, and by the age of 25 I had delivered more than 200 babies.
- When I was growing up, I wanted to be… a sailor and travel around the world.
- My favourite holiday spot is… any tropical beach with a warm and clear ocean.
- My greatest achievement is… establishing a successful fertility, obstetric and gynaecology practice with the help and support of many important people in my life (patients, GPs, colleagues and my wonderful family).
- The one person I would like to meet is… the first baby I delivered as a medical student more than 25 years ago.
- The best advice my parents gave me was… be honest.
For more information on Dr Mirmilstein, please visit his website: www.drvadimmirmilstein.com.au.
Take the first step towards parenthood
Book a time to meet with one of our specialists