Brisbane Southside IVF and fertility clinic
State-of-the-art Sunnybank Clinic
Our state-of-the-art Sunnybank clinic offers the following benefits to our IVF and fertility patients:
- CodaAir Positive Pressure System Unique VOC removing filter technology with a proven track record in the laboratory
- Reduces the effect of VOCs (volatile organic compounds) and aldehydes on embryos, gametes, and staff, and circulates fresh, clean air back into the lab
- The ultimate effective air technology to purify VOCs and pollutants
- High-performance ™ 4-stage Filter® system reduces the presence of VOCs, aldehydes, bacteria/fungal spores, and all particular matter
- Full security system monitoring all clinic
- State-of-the-art vitrification system
- Procedure centre exclusive for egg pick-ups, and adjacent to IVF laboratory
- World-class, fully quality controlled, embryology culturing systems & equipment
- The management system is certified by an independent external auditing body to ISO 9001:2015 (a globally recognized standard) and by RTAC (Reproductive Technology Accreditation Committee).
- Counselling services
- Interpreter services for all nationalities.
- Great all year round climate with great access to world-class beaches & resorts.
- Chinese speaking staff
- Dedicated genetic testing facility running latest Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Testing Platform
Local care, global strength
At City Fertility Brisbane Southside you can expect a warm, inviting, professional atmosphere; while being cared for by a highly experienced team of nurses, scientists and specialists, all of whom are dedicated to providing you with exceptional care and support.
As Australia’s largest IVF group on a global platform, we believe in fostering a culture of excellence through constantly setting new standards for best practices in fertility and IVF-related procedures, to give you the best chance of bringing your dream of having a baby closer to reality. A passion resulting in our partnership with the internationally renowned leader in the field of fertility and IVF – CHA IVF; bringing over 35 years of experience and vast resources through which we can offer you unmatched clinical, technological and pioneering research expertise at state-of-the-art facilities.
With service, it’s personal
Knowing we play a part in the miracle that is a new life, is the reason why we love our work at City Fertility. This is the passionate vision with which, since opening our doors in 2009, we created our service model to ensure you benefit from:
- Continuity of care by seeing the same specialist throughout your journey with us
- Proven success rates
- World-class laboratories and scientific research
- A scientific leadership team with over 60 years combined experience
- A comprehensive range of services to suit your individual fertility needs – from general fertility assessment to fertility-related surgery including endoscopic, laparoscopic and minimally invasive procedures. We also offer genetic testing and donor programs, with some specialists providing continuity of care through gynaecological and obstetrics services.
Clear communication is important to us
With the amount of information being exchanged, we understand it can be overwhelming, especially if English is not your first language. Rest assured, at our Brisbane Southside clinic we provide an interpreter service and some of our specialists speak multiple languages including, Mandarin, Cantonese, Malay, Hakka, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi, Marathi and Hokkien.
Whatever your journey may be, we are here for you.
New enquiries: 1300 354 354
Existing patients: 1300 483 784
Our address: Suite 33, Level 2 Sunnybank Private Specialist Centre, 245 McCullough St Sunnybank QLD 4109