At City Fertility we understand that experiencing trouble falling pregnant, is worrying enough, without the added stress about how to fund extra services like IVF if you need them. Therefore, to help ease some of your worries, City Fertility offers several payment plan options. Below we explain the range of payment options our clinics offer.
How much does IVF cost?
At City Fertility, we understand that each fertility journey is different and therefore, your treatment costs will vary depending on the level of assistance you require. Following your initial consultation with one of our specialists, our patient services staff will send you a comprehensive, individualised information pack. This pack will contain information on your tailored fertility plan, along with educational videos and pricing structure. For detailed information about IVF treatment prices please visit our pricing section.
What are the various payment options for IVF?
City Fertility offers the following payment plan options for IVF cycles. These payment options are only available for City Fertility fees and cannot be used to pay for external provider fees such as hospital, anesthetist, pharmacy and specialist fees.
The payment options available to choose from are:
- Full up-front payment: The full City Fertility fee is paid up-front on or prior to the first day of your cycle commencing. This payment option is available for all cycle types and procedures. However, the first day that an online claim can be submitted to Medicare is on the day of egg collection.
- No up-front payment plan: A flexible payment plan that allows patients to commence their IVF cycle and delay payment until the day that egg collection takes place. Medicare, rebates are usually paid within 3-5 business days.
- Installment payment plan: Allows you to pay a designated amount on or prior to the first day of commencing your cycle. The balance of your fees is payable on the day of egg collection.
- Accessing superannuation: A payment method available via external provider SuperCare and based on an Australian Government initiative to assist individuals and their families to access their superannuation to cover medical costs. The SuperCare IVF Services Team can facilitate the funding required for various treatments.
- Financial payment plans: A payment method available via MacCredit – a broker that provides credit assistance and payment plan options tailored to suit your needs. They specialise in offering suitable, flexible payment plans for various medical treatments.
Phone: 1300 354 354