City Fertility remains open for fertility treatment
In these unprecedented times, we want to reassure you that City Fertility continues to provide treatment to patients unaffected by the Coronavirus (COVID-19). This is in line with the Fertility Society of Australia’s recommendation (19 March 2020) which states:
For further information about FSA’s statement, please visit their website: Fertility Society of Australia
New phone and video consultation options
To ensure you continue on your fertility journey, as an alternative, we are providing patients with the option to access appointments by video and/or phone. We also offer flexible payment plans tailored to you and available for various types of fertility treatments. If you would like to learn more about these options, we encourage you to contact our friendly staff on 1300 354 354. ⠀
Essential travel for medical appointments in Queensland⠀
The Queensland government has recently restricted the access to commute between the Qld and NSW border. If you reside in NSW you may be affected. Click here for more information.
The safety and well-being of our patients and staff continues to be our main priority and we have taken appropriate measures to further address this. City Fertility’s protocols in place to mitigate unnecessary risk include (but are not limited to):
- Ensuring staff maintain high-infection control protocols including the thorough daily cleaning of all high-touch areas with high-grade disinfectant, including reception surfaces, door handles, and treatment areas;
- All staff, patients and visitors to the clinics are required to use hand sanitiser on entering the clinic, before and after contact with patients;
- All visitors and staff are screened and have temperature monitoring prior to entering clinics;
- The implementation of social distancing measures wherever possible, except when carrying out essential medical procedures.
Keeping us informed
City Fertility respectfully requests any patient who is feeling unwell to refrain from visiting our clinics until seeking medical advice. We kindly request you delay any face-to-face fertility appointments and/or treatment should any of the following apply:
- You have active flu-like symptoms (fever, sore throat, cough and/or shortness of breath), please seek advice from your local GP;
- You have had direct contact with a person diagnosed with Coronavirus (COVID-19) within the past 14 days;
- You are self-isolating or being tested for Coronavirus (COVID-19);
- You have returned from any overseas travel since 15 March and are required to self-isolate for 14 days.
If you fall into any of the above-mentioned categories, please contact your treating specialist to discuss alternative appointment options (including video or phone) available to you during this time.
City Fertility will continue to monitor the Department of Health alerts and provide any important updates to patients and employees as soon as they are available. For additional information please visit; https://www.health.gov.au/
No question too big or small
These are challenging times so please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions whatsoever. We are here to help and support you in any way we can during your fertility journey and have many options available to you to continue your treatment.
We thank you for your co-operation and ongoing support of City Fertility.