At City Fertility we understand that COVID-19 has changed so much in everyone’s lives, but we also know that sometimes your dreams of parenthood can’t wait.
If you are keen to commence or restart your IVF treatment but are worried about treatment costs we offer a range of hassle-free payment plans, should you need them.
We also offer help from qualified and supportive counsellors to help equip you with the skills to manage your emotions during this difficult time. Our counsellors can guide you with a range of practical things to help you cope better with your fertility journey.
Below we explain the range of payment options our clinics offer, and we encourage you to get in touch if you would like to discuss your specific situation with us or speak to one of our caring counsellors.
What are the various payment options for IVF?
City Fertility offers the following payment plan options for IVF cycles:
- Full up-front payment: The full City Fertility fee is paid up-front on or prior to the first day of your cycle commencing. This payment option is available for all cycle types and procedures. However, the first day that an online claim can be submitted to Medicare is on the day of egg collection.
- No up-front payment plan: A flexible payment plan that allows patients to commence their IVF cycle and delay payment until the day that egg collection takes place. Medicare, rebates are usually paid within 3-5 business days.
- Instalment payment plan: Allows you to pay a designated amount on or prior to the first day of commencing your cycle. The balance of your fees is payable on the day of egg collection.
- Accessing superannuation: A payment method available via external provider SuperCare and based on an Australian Government initiative to assist individuals and their families to access their superannuation to cover medical costs. The SuperCare IVF Services Team can facilitate the funding required for various treatments.
- Financial payment plans: A payment method available via MacCredit – a broker that provides credit assistance and payment plan options tailored to suit your needs. They specialise in offering suitable, flexible payment plans for various medical treatments.
- Direct debit/credit payment plan: This payment option allows patients to make a direct debit/credit into City Fertility’s bank account. If patients wish to use this option, full payment would need to be received into City Fertility’s bank account before egg collection. If direct debit/credit were to be made after the commencement of the patient’s cycle a credit card authorisation form would need to be completed prior to or on the day of commencing the cycle as a form of security. The credit card is not deducted unless payment is not received by the date of egg collection.
Please note these payment options are only available for City Fertility fees and cannot be used to pay for external provider fees such as hospital, anaesthetist, pharmacy and specialist fees.
How much does IVF cost?
At City Fertility, we understand that each fertility journey is different and therefore, your treatment costs will vary depending on the level of assistance you require. Following your initial consultation with one of our specialists, our patient services staff will send you a comprehensive, individualised information pack. This pack will contain information on your tailored fertility plan, along with educational videos and pricing structure. For detailed information about IVF treatment prices please visit our pricing section.