Dr Graham Tronc
MBBS, MRCOG, FRACOG
- The Wesley Hospital
Wesley Medical Centre, Level 1, 40 Chasely Street, Auchenflower, QLD 4066
- Priority Health Medical Centre
1 Main Street, Springfield Lakes, QLD 4300
21 / 696 New Cleveland Road, Gumdale, QLD 4154
- North Lakes Specialist Suites
Ground Floor, 7 Endeavour Boulevard, North Lakes , QLD 4509
Dr Graham Tronc brings with him 25 years’ experience in obstetrics and gynaecology and 22 years’ experience in IVF.
He works primarily in:
- IVF and fertility care.
- Endometriosis and adenomyosis.
- Gynaecology and complicated endometriosis surgery.
Dr Tronc qualified as a specialist obstetrician and gynaecologist in 1990 after training in Brisbane, rural Queensland and England.
He runs his own independent practice, Graham Tronc Medical, addressing all aspects of obstetrics and gynaecology, with a special interest in fertility and IVF. He is also a clinical consultant with City Fertility Brisbane and a medical director of Stemlife cord blood bank.
Dr Tronc’s consulting suites are in The Wesley Medical Centre and he continues to deliver babies at The Wesley Hospital, Auchenflower. He is also accredited at the Mater Mothers’ Private Hospital in Brisbane.
Dr Tronc continues to work with the Endometriosis Care Centre of Australia (ECCA) in Brisbane and has a current research interest in the genetics of endometriosis and adenomyosis.
He is the father of two grown children.
Watch Dr Graham Tronc’s videos for further advice.
Please note: These videos may not be copied or used, in whole or in part, without the prior written permission of City Fertility Centre © 2017.
Get to know your doctor
- I grew up in … Brisbane at Upper Mt Gravatt, near where Garden City is now, and attended Mt Gravatt Primary School.
- I start my day by … doing a 40-60km bike ride (three times a week).
- When I am not working … I enjoy clay-target shooting.
- I wish I could … spend more time with my dog.
- Most people don’t know that … I have owned a plant nursery and until a few years ago supplied restaurants with quail eggs.
- My favourite holiday spot is … Greece.
- When I was growing up, I wanted to be … a fireman (of course), then a neurosurgeon.
- My greatest achievement is … having my two children, Hamish, 22, and Phoebe, 19, both of whom are studying medicine.
- The one person I would have liked to have met is … John Lennon.
- The best advice my parents gave me was … Don’t worry about success, it will come!
If you would like more information on Dr Tronc, please visit his website: www.grahamtroncmedical.com.au.
Take the first step towards parenthood
Book a time to meet with one of our specialists