Over the past year we have shared a range of informative articles with you from our specialists, covering a host of fertility topics.
The aim has always been to raise awareness and educate on the factors that can affect fertility, and inform on the treatment and other options available to address any concerns.
We have also thrown into the mix a few articles about new services at City Fertility Centre, along with some happy-ending stories too.
At City Fertility Centre we strongly advocate that there are a range of options to be explored before IVF should be considered and we hope our articles have conveyed this important message. In fact, about two-thirds of our patients are helped with fertility treatments without requiring IVF.
In case you missed any of our articles this year, we have compiled a list of the five most popular ones.
Top-Five Articles for 2015
- Could PCOS be impacting your fertility? By Dr Suzan Elharmeel
- When you are most likely to conceive: your menstrual cycle and conception. By Dr Andrew Zuschmann
- It’s Endo March … Know the facts about endometriosis. By Dr Anne Poliness
- My Kitchen Rules’ Dan and Steph’s little princess … already melting our hearts.
- Healthy Sperm Checklist: How to improve male fertility. By Dr Andy Stamatiou
To read more of our informative articles, visit the City Fertility Centre News Blog.
We wish you an enjoyable festive season and a healthy and prosperous 2016!
Image courtesy of Shutterstock.com