Yet another year has flown by and what a year it has been in the world of fertility! We celebrated 40 years since the conception of the first IVF baby Louise Brown – a sensational medical breakthrough, and as a result, more than five million IVF babies have been born around the world!
This year at City Fertility Centre, we have continued to work hard to deliver the latest in assisted reproductive technologies with highly skilled specialists and a caring team, to ensure our patients’ fertility journeys are as comfortable and successful as possible.
We have also loved sharing the latest news and facts about the world of fertility, from the common and uncommon causes and treatment options available, to tips and advice, and of course some of our patients who have shared their fertilities journeys.
We now have over 40 specialist doctors and 150 staff across Australia, and we could not be prouder of our services and our patients who we have the honour of working with each and every day.
As the year comes to a close and the new one dawns, don’t forget to take some time out for yourself – relax, regroup and recharge.
Wishing you joy, peace and happiness.
Bring on 2018!
Here are most popular articles from this year and if you would like to catch up on any more just visit the City Fertility Centre News Blog.
- 6 Common Causes of Female Infertility – Dr Anne Poliness, Clinical Director at City Fertility Center Melbourne
- PCOS Key Things to Know – Dr Suzan Elharmeel, Specialist at City Fertility Centre Gold Coast
- Understanding the Menstrual Cycle – Dr Neil Asill, Clinical Director at City Fertility Centre Brisbane Southside
- Knowledge is Power – Karen Cleaver, Senior Fertility Advice Centre Coordinator
- Natalie and Robert’s story